- ERP/Source system specific connectors to ensure minimal work on source system side.
- Configure Masters (Items, Customers, Suppliers and Locations) and synchronize for changes with API or Scheduler based FTP based integrations.
- Enable Item master (products and services) mapped to HSN and SAC codes and further up-to-date GST rates.
- Tax determination rules, rates, formats always in sync with statutory changes.
Two Ways of Integration
Integration of source systems with AddTax Service can be achieved in two ways i.e, Live API Call and Offline synchronisation.
Live API Call
- With live API Call based integration, GST computation is done on the transactional data from source systems through a Restful API call.
- Again, through an API call, the computed tax values (CGST, SGST & IGST) are sent to source systems for further processing.
- Enable Item master (products and services) mapped to HSN and SAC codes and further up-to-date GST rates
- This integration requires minimal configuration changes in source systems.
- A Scheduler based Bi-Directional FTP Synchronization is used for making an offline call.
- The transactional data from source systems can be put in a FTP folder and the data is picked from the FTP to determine and compute GST.
- The computed values are again sent to the client FTP folder and are sent to source systems for further processing of transactions.
- This type of integration can be used for source systems that do not support web services.