The pharmaceutical industries are seeing a great surge in terms of revenue growth and research operations on a huge level across the globe, ranked at 3rd in the world in terms of volume and 14th in terms of revenue. Pharmaceutical industries are contributing almost a quarter to the Indian total revenue.
Major technical problems faced by the Indian pharmaceuticals industries are:
- Being accurate and precise which will be cost-effective
- Maintaining the product quality and adequate production.
- Reducing the manufacturing costs occuring.
- Planning & Storage of goods as many of them will be perishable goods.
- Data sharing across all the different departments across the different locations.
- GST compliant taxation & accounting software
How UdyogERP software system can help you solve the complex problems:
- Automation will help in a lot of cost cutting and allows the organization to optimize the resources.
- Quality management feature helps the company to stay compliant with the industry standards and helping them to reduce the excessive production costs.
- With an inventory management, you can control the inward and outward supply without affecting the production processes, cost and delays.
- The pharmaceutical industry is very susceptible to environment, any little change in storage could result in a different output. This is where planning is very important for the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Data sharing between different departments using centralized ERP software system where data can be easily shared with all higher authrity people and helps the company to yield better results.
- UdyogERP software is backed by Udyog Software, a leader in taxation, users can automatically upload the returns to the GSTN portal in a simple manner.
Other UdyogERP software features include:
- Material tracking with Bar-coding.
- Production Automation
- Basic & Advanced Accounting
- HR Payroll & Management
- Advanced dashboards & Analytics
- Sales & Purchase Reports
- Engineering operations
- Purchase History
- Export documentation
- Effective Cost Management
- Warehouse management
- Production Planning
- Order processing
- Supply chain management
- Quality control
Enterprise Resource Planning Software implementation could be very hard if you do not partner with the correct solution provider, a right solution can ensure your success and helps in business growth.