One of the key features of its success has been the unique architecture which has allowed iTax to provide tax localization at relatively lower cost while also ensuring that the product is isolated from changes in the ERP system. This approach has helped Udyog successfully implement their products for various MNCs who have extended their global ERPs to their Indian operations.
iTax can be implemented as part of Taxilla product Suite on SaaS/Cloud platform or independently as an on-premise solution.
Core Tax Type
- Excise – eFiling & ER returns, RG Registers, Duty Computation, Export Reports, Labour Job
- Service Tax – eFiling & ST-3 Returns, Duty Computation, GTA, ISD, Works Contract
- TDS/eTDS – eTDS Returns, TDS / TCS Challan, TDS/TCS Reports, Form 16A
- VAT/CST – VAT / CST Returns, VAT Reports, VAT Reports, VAT Annexures, Forms Tracking
Tax Add ons
- EXIM – Pre & Post Shipment, Bank Docs for Export, Foreign Expenses Booking
- EOU – Bond Register, Procurement Documentation, CT3 Documentation, ER2 Return, QPR/APR
- SEZ – SEZ Developers/Units, QPR/APR, Bond Register, Re-Warehousing
- Claims Schemes - Duty Drawback, EPCG, Advanced Licensing
- Readily integrates with all major Global ERPs, thereby eliminating double entry of data.
- Generates various statutory reports required for CENVAT (Excise) for Manufacturers and Trading units, Service Tax, VAT & CST, TDS & eTDS, EXIM, EOU and SEZ.
- Imports and exports data in various formats like XML, CSV, Excel, stored procedures for integration with ERP.
- Flexibility of data entry, data validation and messaging.
- Updated based on Government notifications and amendments.
- Integration and Mapping Utility to enable mapping of ERP data to Standard Industry Codes
- Secure data storage enabled for Returns Filing and Reporting
- Highly customizable to support different Industry Requirements
- Robust Tax master and Formula Builder that is GST ready
- Supports ACES eFiling out of the box
Benefits of iTax
- Comprehensive Framework to validate, compute/un-compute and process all returns while ensuring complete compliances with all changes in regulatory norms
- Most economical and accurate for Indian Taxation. Can handle any combination of taxes, discounts and charges at both header and detail level
- Data Qualification, mapping and delta data capture of missing data
- Powerful configuration settings to meet customer specific requirements
- Simple User Interface that is easy to implement and maintain
- Maintains Data Integrity and consistent Quality of information
- Incorporating regular Statutory Updates
- Automatically eliminating repetition of work and dual entry of data
- Successfully integrated with ERP’s from different vendors like QAD, SAP, JD Edwards, Ramco Systems, FourthShift, BPCS, Epicor, Adage, Infor, Sage, Evolutions, SUN, etc.
iTax, provides localization of Indian Tax for global ERPs. It is a simple and effective solution to avoid manual process, eliminate redundancy and achieve accuracy in Indian tax related computations. The application can be interfaced with any external ERP / system and the interface can adopt both Push and Pull methods of data transmission. The interface also accepts multiple file formats ranging from XML to Flat Files while multiple file types can be processed in single / multiple batch process.
Despite having a robust engine for thorough validation, iTax has a minimal processing time which in turn, increases operations efficiency and is cost effective. The Integration layers in iTAX are clearly visible and can be mapped with any external System / Data. The robust “Mapping Engine” accepts multiple file formats and can process voluminous transactions in one go. This feature is the Mapping of Customer Data and Business Rules (Validation). With this tool, business rules mandated by Govt. Statutory body and/or Customer can be automated. Parallel to the iTAX interface process, log files can be generated while optional Pre-Alert mails can be configured, pointing to Customer IDs, in case of invalid / erroneous transactions.
At the same time, the iTAX interface process can be scheduled to operate within the customer’s given time frame. This approach has helped Udyog successfully implement their products for various MNCs who have extended their global ERPs to their Indian operations. The iTAX Integration Tool can be supplied as part (in-built) of the core iTAX application or can be configured as an independent plug-in.
iTax is designed to consolidate data from one or multiple enterprise applications and hence includes ERP specific functional expertise and connectors. With this application, it is easy to plan and configure tax processing for each transactional tax. By making good use of unique features such as data qualification, mapping and capture of missing data, the customer can validate computations, process setoffs and generate the necessary reports and e-files. The application can be setup by plant, tax type and region and is constantly updated with changes and tax updates.
- Payroll TDS
- Corporate TDS