Transactor is pre-configured to support all main transactions in ERP which have an impact on taxation and can be extended to support any other transactions.
Transactor comes with Single Signon functionality to ensure that the ERP user does not have to re-authenticate himself when using Transactor. Transactor uses keyed HMAC Authentication by default to provide the single signon functionality and can be configured to utilize Ford’s WSL solution for Single Signon.
Benefits of Transactor
- Online entry and validation of information not present in enterprise systems. This eliminates any reconciliation exercise typically done at the time of processing to supply information.
- Localized information required for tax processing does not have to be stored in the enterprise systems. This reduces the amount of customization required.
- Since Taxilla stores all the data inside its staging database, enterprise systems do not need to send the data to iTax-Taxilla. Transactor automatically loads the data into iTax-Taxilla.
- Reduction in the cost of maintenance of ERP systems due to tax changes. If additional fields are required as part of tax code change, Transactor automatically takes care of loading the additional fields.
- Instant generation of invoices and other front-office documents without logging in to Taxilla.
- Communicates with other ERP systems in real-time for typical tasks like exchanging information, performing additional validations, synchronizing data, triggering external processing etc.
Transactor can eliminate the pain of acquiring country specific taxation information when exporting products to a different country. Udyog’s Transactor seamlessly integrates with the customer’s ERP to extract the relevant country-specific information concerning the export.
Transactor requests some basic information to establish the location and type of export and based on this, it works to extract the localized information required for tax processing and applies the relevant tax rules related to the country of export and sends this information back to the user’s ERP in the form of Export Invoice, Packaging Slip and country specific documentation.
- Payroll TDS
- Corporate TDS