Goods Transport Agency (GTA) means any person who provides service in relation to transport of goods by road and issues consignment note by whatever name it is called. The service provided by a GTA is taxable and such service tax is chargeable on the company who receives and pays the bill to the transporter. There are two forms of GTA – Input Service and Output Service GTA. Both these forms of GTA are considered as part of Udyog’s offering. Our products & solutions are developed to address GTA specific requirements wherever this is a need and ensure easy compliance of this taxation.
Features in GTA
- Provision of Input GTA and Output GTA
- Back calculation of GTA from bill value
- Abatement considered
- Updated for Accrual basis of Tax calculation
- One-stop destination for all Indian Taxation Solutions
- Renowned Taxation Consultants on Panel
- Successful integration case studies with ERPs from SAP, QAD, Infor, JD Edwards , Oracle, Sage, Ramco Systems, SUN & other customized ERP’s
- In-house taxation experts to help us stay attuned to the dynamic & Complex Indian Statutory norms
- Service Network across India vide Udyog branches and partners
- User training provided by Udyog
- Knowledge partners available for training and educational requirements like IIJT, NIFA, Emacs, IIFCA
Across India, our 40+ channel partners provide localised support & service. With Udyog, you always have greater flexibility for growth. Our singular focus on client satisfaction helps us achieve service commitment standards.
Our Support team combines knowledge in all the latest tax changes. Our proactive approach enables us to deliver higher client satisfaction. We listen, understand, and work very closely with you to suit your business needs. We have dedicated infrastructure and team to provide world class support services for you.